Saturday, November 5, 2016

Week 21 Santa Fe Rural C Oficina

Hola amigos y familia!

This has been a trying week. They come every once in a while. But my favorite thing about these kinds of weeks is that they really cause you to go back to the basics, to re focus on your foundation, and to rely on your Savior. And what could be better than that? I know that our strength comes from God, and that He is the reason we can do what we do. I am ever more grateful to Him for his pacience, long suffering, kindness, and above all, love, for me. I know that He loves us, no matter what we do, where we go. That is the thing. We cannot go beyond God's love. As Elder Holland has said,

"However late you think you are, however many chances you think you have missed, however many mistakes you feel you have made or talents you think you don’t have, or however far from home and family and God you feel you have traveled, I testify that you have not traveled beyond the reach of divine love. It is not possible for you to sink lower than the infinite light of Christ’s Atonement shines."

I want to add my testimony to his, that the Atonement is there for ALL of us, in EVERY circumstance, no matter what we've done. Trust in your Savior, in His teachings, and in His love, and you will be free and happy.

Other than all of that, normal week of working in the office. And lots of great lessons! We are slowly but surely finding more investigators, and Mxxx and Dxxx are progressing. We hope they can have a special experience this weekend with stake conference.

I love you all!

Elder Meyers

No comments:

Post a Comment