Sunday, May 7, 2017

Week 47 Santa Fe Rural C Oficina

Hola a todos!

Another transfer begun! This week we received three new missionaries, sent home 5 missionaries that finished their missions (including Elder Henriquez and Elder Maynard), and participated in Mission Leadership Council. Always a busy week, but always fun. Elder Morrill and I are getting lots of work done on the financial side, and we’re having great fun doing it.

So… I had this great letter all typed up, and then somehow it didn’t save, and I had to leave, and when I came back it was all gone, and now I’m out of time…

Just know that I love being a missionary, and I know that my Savior lives!

Love,
Elder Meyers


Me and Elder Maynard
Tristes porque Elder Henriquez se va...:(

Me and Elder Henriquez






No comments:

Post a Comment